Want to survive the holidays without getting into debt? Forget those ‘hamper’ catalogues you have to pay into all year – a successful Christmas record will pay for your Christmas shopping every year for the rest of your life. And it’s so easy to do!
Here is what you’ll need:
- A half-decent singing voice
- Your local primary school choir
- Jingly bells
- A Phil Specter wall of sound
- A burst of Wizzard-style sax
- A handful of cheesy seasonal lyrics
- The keys C major, A minor, F major and G major (in that order)
Mix the ingredients well in a small studio, post on YouTube the day after Easter and marinate for 6 months.
Image from Photobucket