Join 2,207 other subscribers
- First Faltering Steps into #AI Art May 25, 2023
- Dark God of Chaos! April 27, 2023
- Tribute to Frieda March 23, 2023
- Winter Outstays its Welcome March 8, 2023
- The Attention-Seeking Shapeshifter February 26, 2023
Promote your book here!
Blogs I Follow
- The Wee Writing Lassie
- the lurcher diaries
- Audrey Driscoll's Blog
- Whippet Wisdom - a Highland Journey
- a Fuller Story ; After the Fall
- Story Empire
- RICHARD E. ROCK
- Uninspired Writers
- Thorne Moore
- Singing & Screaming
- Happy Orbits
- carly books
- Harmony Books & Films, LLC
- Hidemi’s Rambling by Hidemi Woods
- a rambling collective
- Phoenix Rainez
- The 3H:health,happiness,healing
- Writers in the Dualeh Family
- The Literate Lurcher
- Writing to be Read
- Jane Dougherty Writes
- Food In Books
- The Strawberry Post
- Just a dad ...
- Walking the Old Ways
- Rachael Ritchey
- All in a Day's Breath
- Have We Had Help?
- Lurcher Life with Rosie
- All I Have to Say
- SKYLINE REPORTS
- The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap
- Marcia Strykowski
- Notes from the U.K.
- Writer's Treasure Chest
- The Lou Life
- ADD . . . and-so-much-more
- Elsie Spindlehound
- Gin & Lemonade
- This Bipolar Brat
This entry was posted in Annabelle's writing and tagged Fairies, Nature, Recreation, Trees, Woodland, Writing. Bookmark the permalink.
On the roller coaster … awesome!
Awesome indeed! I couldn’t see them when I took the photo – they only appeared when I uploaded it!
Great shot! What a fun roller coaster, too!
Thanks! The woods really are magical at this time of year.
Oh Annabelle, I want to believe, but I can’t see them! 😦
I know, they do look a bit like leaves…
This is wonderful-what a delightful thought looking at that fantastic tree!
Isn’t it fabulous? It’s in the woods just below our house.